Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tap Dancing with Rats and Other Randomness

This is why I love Shrek the Musical.

If you are reading this.... thanks for... going on my blog, I mean, like, entering my blog... 
you know what I'm tryin' to say. Hello my fellow fandom. I hope my blog is to your liking. 

Me at the Restaurant

ASDFGHJKL I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH 
IT WILL FOREVER REPLAY IN MY HEAD!

My 5 fav STM Songs:
  • I know it's today
  • Donkey pot pie
  • Morning person
  • Don't let me go
  • Travel song
"Let's sing a song, yes a travel song, when ya gotta go somewhere. 
'Cause the fun is getting there."


Comment your 5 favorite Shrek the Musical songs! 
Or what you think of my new blog. Can't wait to see 
some comments. P.S. Please keep the comments positive! 
Byeeee :):):):):)


1 comment:

  1. I think that at this point in time with churches of shrek being created that shrek has been deemed a god by church of shrek of later-day donkeys.

    ReplyDelete